You are welcome to apply for this program if you:
- Are enrolled in an MA/MS program related to libraries, archives and/or preservation. This can include programs such as:
- Library & Information Science/Studies
- Archives Management
- Moving Image Archiving & Preservation
- Museums Digital Culture
- Information Experience Design
- Data Analytics & Visualization
- Have graduated from such a program within the past five years
- Have five or fewer years of experience as a credentialed librarian or archivist
- Identify as queer
- Identify as a Black person, Indigenous person, or other person of color
This program is open to all individuals who identify with the list above. Preference will be given to applicants who live or work in the five boroughs of New York City or Westchester County.
Find the application form here. At the end of the form, you’ll be asked to submit your CV or resume and to describe in 300-500 words why you would like to participate in the QBIPOC Peer - Networking Program. This application package will guide the selection process.
Applications are due by Friday, March 1st by 5pm EST.