ARF-MSI Knowledge Expert
Job posted to this site on October 4th at 8:57pm
The ARF Knowledge Center provides research and insights to support ARF and MSI members – leading players in the marketing and advertising ecosystem. We require an experienced business researcher with a strong strategic mindset who can interpret member questions and provide the most appropriate response for their needs, from research reports to member connections. The position calls for a meticulous but creative problem-solver, who is organized but flexible to handle fast deadlines and last minute requests.
This job is currently remote - but may require in-office work starting 2022.
- Respond to ARF-MSI member research questions by searching for and compiling appropriate content from MSI, ARF, and other sources.
- Coordinate with member account managers and the MSI Chief Knowledge Officer to help make expert connections or engagements when appropriate.
- Become the go-to expert on MSI library content and provide content recommendations.
- Help manage the MSI library – from uploads to tagging.
DESIRED BACKGROUND & SKILLS:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in business research – ideally related to marketing or advertising.
- MLIS from an ALA-accredited institution OR equivalent professional or academic experience in marketing, advertising, or business research.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience in analyzing secondary data from industry standard sources and providing synthesized reports in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical and creative thinking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients in a timely manner.
This is a remote Job Offer
How to Apply
Submit specified application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.