We are looking for an energetic individual to provide leadership and professional expertise and to coordinate for all aspects of online services (acquisitions, automation, cataloging, processing and circulation) for four locations
This senior position supervises, manages and coordinates the flow of library materials through the Technical Services and Circulation departments.
• Manage our Sierra and Encore Systems
• Coordinate the installation of upgrades and new software
• Experience in Project Management and Library Technology
• Knowledge of RFID and library software; Sierra Cataloging and Acquisitions modules, OCLC and WorldShare
• Fluency with Excel spreadsheet and data manipulation
• MLS or MLIS from ALA accredited institution
• New York State Public Librarian’s Professional Certificate required at time of employment Four years professional librarian experience preferred
Schedule: Full time – 35 hours/week Include some evenings and weekends
$66,600.00- Commensurate with experience and qualifications Plus full benefits package
Great Neck, NY
Reply with resume, cover letter, and references by 11/26/2019: Great Neck Library 159 Bayview Ave. Great Neck, NY 11023 [email protected] No Phone Calls Please The Great Neck Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.