The ARF Knowledge Center provides research and insights to support ARF members – marketers, agencies, media, adtech, and other leading players in the advertising and marketing ecosystem. We require an experienced researcher with a strong strategic mindset who can efficiently compile, analyze, and synthesize information in a deadline-driven environment. The position calls for a meticulous but creative problem-solver, who is organized but flexible to handle fast deadlines and last minute requests.
Answer ARF member research requests covering broad range of business topics on advertising, media, marketing, and market research methods. Additional administrative or research duties as needed.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in business research – ideally related to advertising or media research.
• MLS from an ALA-accredited institution..
• Experience analyzing secondary data from industry standard sources and providing synthesized reports.
• Strong analytical but creative thinking. .
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
If interested, please send your cover letter and resume to Mi hui Pak, Knowledge Center Director at [email protected]
Since 1936, the Advertising Research Foundation has been the standard-bearer for unbiased quality in research on advertising, media and marketing. Its powerful knowledge, unifying standards and best practices have benefited its 400+ member companies many times over. Only the ARF brings together advertisers, agencies, media companies, research companies and ad tech into one conversation about how to be better at what we do. Our mission is to further, through research, the scientific practice of advertising and marketing.