A values-driven nonprofit filled with smart colleagues committed to building workplaces that work for women, that works closely with supporter organizations around the world, and conducts research on topics such as intersectionality, engaging men and inclusive cultures; a flexible work environment and excellent benefits.
• Provide in-depth reference services to Catalyst Supporter organizations and the media on topics of gender, diversity, and inclusion, drawing from a wide array of Catalyst knowledge and outside sources.
• Research and write impactful knowledge products—such as Quick Takes (statistical data sheets), Topic Briefs (short trend reports), and Ask Catalyst Express (curated finding aids) —and conduct secondary research on the future of work.
You are an MLIS/MLS graduate who is curious and loves to learn new things, and work on a variety of projects. You enjoy the challenge of searching for answers to complex questions. You have a passion for research, writing, impeccable customer service, and our mission. You are self-motivated, an excellent collaborator, and have a willingness to learn and explore innovative new technologies. You like fast pace and variety.
• MLIS/MLS from an ALA-accredited institution or an international equivalent.
• One-to-three years of experience with library or information center research and reference.
• Strong communication and excellent writing skills.
• Strong research skills.
Flexible work. Excellent benefits and vacation
New York, NY
Please email your resume, cover letter with “Associate Librarian” in the subject line to [email protected] Only applications with cover letters will be considered. Due to a large volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.