Website Baruch College
– Manage all borrowing and lending activities with other institutions.
– Serve as the primary liaison for resource sharing activities with other institutions, including library consortia and institutions that have partnership agreements with the College.
– Manage services that provide rapid delivery of print and digital documents from vendors.
– As part of the management team of the Newman Library’s Access Services Division, assist users at the loan desks and supervise staff at the desks as needed.
– Develop, apply and report on performance metrics to ensure that resource sharing services meet users’ needs.
– Serve as the custodian of resource sharing data.
– Hire, train, and supervise staff.
Bachelor’s Degree and four years’ related experience required; MLS degree or Master’s in a related field may be substituted for a portion of the experience requirement.
Knowledge of library automation systems and resource sharing technologies. Ability to understand and apply copyright and fair use as it relates to library resource sharing. Ability to prepare reports and perform data analysis.
To apply for this job please visit Visit%20www.cuny.edu,%20access%20the%20employment%20page,%20log%20in%20or%20create%20a%20new%20user%20account,%20and%20search%20for%20this%20vacancy%20using%20the%20Job%20ID%20(21544)%20or%20Title.%20%20Select%20Apply%20Now%20and%20provide%20the%20requested%20information.%20Candidates%20should%20provide%20a%20resume%20and%20cover%20letter..