Dept. of Small Interventions
• Project coordinator will increase the capacity of the volunteer-based consortium. With team partners, s/he will set qualitative and quantitative goals for this project’s success and will track and report on goals on a monthly basis.
• Facilitated by Urban Archive and Southeastern, Project Coordinator will consolidate workflows and produce a manual that documents the internal process and strategies to define, organize and upload historical images and their descriptions.
• Together with Urban Archive, Project Coordinator will facilitate training that coordinates the cataloging for marketing and community engagement purposes.
• Project Coordinator will help the consortium host and market one public program to raise the project’s visibility, expand our fan base, and build inclusivity with the living archive. Program ideas include edit-a-thon or scan-a-thon in April or May.
• Project Coordinator will release marketing posts during the contract period to build public interest.
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in library information systems, historical research, communications and marketing, tech development or a related field.
• Robust experience in executing digital marketing and communication strategies.
• Familiarity with scanning, metadata, standard cataloguing processes.
• Demonstrated ability to implement collaborative plans and projects.
• Organized, detail and task oriented, collaborative and good humored.
• Good writing and copy-editing skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, adaptability, leadership, and professionalism.
• An interest in Newburgh history, architecture, archives, social and cultural history.
To apply for this job please visit dosmallinterventions.com. Candidates are expected to have basic familiarity with the Urban Archive app before the interview..