Middlesex County College Library
1. Provides reference services to students, faculty, staff and the general public.
2. Develops and teaches library instruction sessions, in-person or online, for courses from various subject disciplines.
3. Assists users in the library labs with computer, software, printing, internet, and database questions.
4. Recommends book, serial, and online materials for purchase.
5. Assists with resource sharing, Library communications, marketing, and user materials.
6. Participates in the planning and general service objectives of the College and Library, including assessment efforts.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
* Master’s degree in Library Science
* Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication and technical skills
* Fluent with library resources, print, and online
* Classroom teaching experience
* Experience at a community college preferred
* Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.