Website American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee
What will you do as an Archives Artifact Intern?
• Rehouse and describe unprocessed artifacts
• Conduct contextual research using the Archives
• Database cleanup, such as completing preexisting records and conducting quality control on file names, translations, and attachments
• Familiarity with database procedures and object handling
• An interest in art history, museum studies, Jewish history, or archives
• Passion for humanitarian work and/or global Jewish service strongly preferred
To apply for this job please visit Please see link for more information and on how to apply..