Website Environmental Defense Fund (EDF)
EDF seeks a highly-motivated and qualified undergraduate or graduate student to work with our content team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Multimedia Manager, Photo Coordinator, and Digital Asset Librarian on setting up EDF’s new digital asset library as well as assisting with video and photography projects.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
1. Manage assets in EDF’s digital asset library.
2.Upload assets in EDF’s digital asset library.
3.May need to assist the team with other ad-hoc tasks related to content
This position is Full-time or Part-time
1. Demonstrated interest in environmental, conservation, or documentary
video and photography.
2. Coursework in multimedia journalism or digital content management,
metadata and taxonomy development or equivalent.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
4. Must be well organized, motivated, and detail-oriented.
5. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
6. Ability to work in a team setting and have the ability to work
independently when projects are due.
7. Demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.edf.org.