Understanding, Preserving, Sharing the Puerto Rican Experience
The Project Archivist is responsible for the arrangement and description of personal papers
and records of organizations in Centro Archives holdings.
• Implement “More Product, Less Process” collection processing.
• Appraisal and description of materials.
• Weeding and inventorying of collections.
• Writing, researching and editing finding aids, reports, Encoded Archival Description
(EAD) and web content.
• Supervising and training college assistant and/or work-study student for this project.
• Working collaboratively with staff in a team environment on a variety of projects
To apply for this job please visit centropr.hunter.cuny.edu.