Website Advertising Research Foundation (ARF)
The ARF Knowledge Center provides research and insights to support ARF members – marketers, agencies, media, adtech, and other leading players in the advertising and marketing ecosystem. We require an experienced researcher with a strong strategic mindset who can efficiently compile, analyze, and synthesize information in a deadline-driven environment. The position calls for a meticulous but creative problem-solver, who is organized but flexible to handle fast deadlines and last minute requests.
This is an ad-hoc position, with hours based on available projects, and assigned by the Knowledge Center Director. Ideally seeking 15+ hours/week availability.
· Answer ARF member research requests covering broad range of business topics on advertising, media, marketing, and market research methods.
· Help with other types of research projects when needed.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND & SKILLS:
· Minimum 3+ years of experience in business research – ideally related to advertising, media, marketing, or consumer research.
· MLS from an ALA-accredited institution OR equivalent professional or academic experience in marketing, advertising, or media research.
· Experience analyzing secondary data from industry standard sources and providing synthesized reports in a timely manner.
· Strong analytical but creative thinking.
· Ability to work independently.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com