Presented by the METRO Economics & Business Group
Thursday, October 29th: 1PM ET / 10AM PT on Zoom. Register here. (Use any email you like–no need for an “NYU NetID”.)
Lightning Talks and Speakers:
- “Corporate Annual Reports: Supply & Demand”, Elizabeth Marshall & Alie Visser, University of Western Ontario
- “The Pandemic is the Precedent: Publishing Our First OER Adaptation in 2020”, Georgia Westbrook, Touro College Libraries
- “Crisis vs. Change Management: An Appreciation in Light of COVID-19”, Corey Seeman, University of Michigan
- “Study Abroad at Home: Library Collaboration with the School of Management Global Programs”, Carolyn Klotzbach-Russell, University at Buffalo
- “Building Resilient Community Relationships During COVID-19”, Annette Bochenek, Purdue University Libraries (formerly of Barrington Area Library)
- “Crises of Our Own Creation: Where Did the Time Management Go?”, Chloe Dufour, University of Pittsburgh
- “Undercover: Strategies from a Librarian in an MBA Student’s Clothing”, Reece Steinberg, Ryerson University
This free event is open to all–you need not be a METRO (Metropolitan New York Library Council) member to attend.
See you on October 29th!
Lucy Heckman (St. John’s University) and Dan Hickey (New York University)
Co-Conveners, METRO Economics and Business Group