Meeting rentals include: flexible seating and table arrangements for up to 50 people in classroom, audience, or board meeting layouts; presenter computer with projector and wireless microphone; wireless internet for all attendees.
Training rentals include all of the above plus laptops for up to 28 participants.
- located on the fourth floor of an elevator building
- room dimensions: 32' x 41'
- kitchenette with full-size refrigerator and commercial coffee maker
- power outlets throughout room; powerstrips available
- tabletop teleconferencing equipment
- digital recorder for capturing presentation audio
- outside catering may be brought in to the METROcenter (client is responsible for all ordering, set-up and removal of catered items)
- METRO will provide reasonable set-up and clean-up for your event, though renters may need to make arrangements for needs that fall outside of basic set-up or clean-up situations.
|Rental Option||Non-Profit Rate||For-Profit Rate|
|Full-Day* meeting rental||$850||$1200|
|Full-Day training rental||$1000||$1350|
|Hourly** meeting rental||$150||$200|
|Hourly training rental||$175||$225|
*full-day rentals are for 8 hours
**hourly rentals have a 2-hour minimum
METRO members receive a 50% discount on the non-profit rate.
To inquire about renting METROcenter, please contact Kyle Brown.