Thank you for being a part of the myMETRO Membership Community!
As you know, our services are specifically designed to provide you with the tools you need to succeed in the library and archives profession, whether your needs include in-person workshops, online learning opportunities, research support, or access to our full suite of career development benefits.
Renew Your Membership
By now you should have received an email from us with renew instructions. If not, that's okay too. Simply follow these steps to renew your membership:
- Log in to your account.
- After you have logged in, review your membership information and update as needed. (The fields should be pre-filled.)
- At checkout, you will have the option to pay securely online with your credit card or by check/invoice.
Annual Fees for myMETRO Membership are:
- $100 for professionals
- $50 for students, retirees, and professionals in career transitions
You can also consider renewing with the following discounts:
- $500 for lifetime membership
- $250 for a 3-year professional membership
- $125 for a 3-year student membership
If you have any questions about renewing your membership, please contact Kyle Brown, General Manager, at kbrown [at] metro [dot] org.