Hourly Youth Services Librarian - North Castle Public Library
Posted on March 31, 2017
Up to 16.5 hours per week.
- Days include weekdays and weekends. Minimum one weekend per month and maximum at two per month
Position is predominantly programming oriented, with some reference work on the weekends.
- Candidate needs to be able to plan and execute a story time for ages ranging from birth to four years old.
- Assist in planning and executing STEAM programming.
- Assist in planning and executing craft projects.
- Must have the ability to work with online catalogs and databases. Working knowledge of Workflows is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of children’s literature.
- Ability to interact in a fun and engaging manner with infants, adolescents and their caregivers.
- Will provide occasional adult reference coverage when needed
MLS or MLS student with anticipated graduation date before 2018
Starting at $23 (commensurate with experience)
North Castle Public Library, Armonk, NY
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 18th, 2017.
19 Whippoorwill Road East, Armonk, NY, 10504 914-273-3887 x4
email@example.com 914-273-3887 x4