In this workshop, students will discover how metadata standards are created and explore several standards commonly in use today. Topics include:
- XML DTDs and schemas
- Types and examples of metadata currently in use today
This class should be taken after “Metadata Basics.”
- Understand the roles of schemas and DTDs in defining tags, attributes and structures used in defining metadata standards
- List types of metadata and their roles in:
- describing resources
- defining rights and controlling access to resources
- providing access to resources
- preserving and maintaining resources
This webinar is available to METRO and other NY3Rs members at a discounted fee of $15. Register here.
This event is sponsored by the NY3Rs Association, Inc.