We are warming up for DPLA’s second GIFITUP competition by learning to create animated GIFs using Photoshop.
Please join us for a two-hour tools session that will cover:
- finding the ideal video clip / digital image for your animation
- importing videos / images to Photoshop
- stringing still images together to create an animation
- working with settings to make your GIF come to life
- sharing your GIFs online
We will have a few images and videos from DPLA identified for use during class. We’ll also provide laptops with Photoshop installed & ready to go (and you’re welcome to bring your own laptop if you so desire).
Side note: If you’re planning on joining us for our gif-a-thon during DPLA’s GIFITUP competition, please come learn alongside us at this workshop as we get our Photoshop chops together.
This session is perfect for people who:
- plan tech training workshops at their library / archive
- work with teens
- manage social media accounts
- want to include GIFs from digital collections in online communications
- plans to join us for our super fun GIFITUP day!
IMPORTANT: after following the link to the right, please select the appropriate pricing option and submit your registration information. On the following information summary page, click on the Register button at the bottom of the screen in order to complete your registration. All registrants will receive an automated confirmation email.