This is a two-day workshop. By registering on this page, you register to attend both sessions on Wednesday, April 23rd and Thursday, April 24th from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day.
This is a fast-paced and engaging training with hands-on, practical advice and tools that will help you get better results in your work. We'll cover a range of skills, representing what we think are the most important areas for managers to master--from delegating tasks, to setting and holding people accountable to clear goals, to staying organized and using your own time effectively. Exercised properly, these practices will not only make your life easier, but it will also make it easier for you to get great results.
You will learn how to:
- Be clear about what success looks like for every single person you manage
- Get 100% aligned on expectations
- Give people roles where they fully know what is expected of them, and where they can exercise autonomy and ownership over their work
- Guide people to stay on track in meeting their goals
- Give feedback so that people can learn at every step
- Hold people accountable and create a culture of growth and learning
- Grow the capacity of your team
- Improve how you work with your manager
- Manage your time and systems so that you can make the most impact
- Be a top-notch manager!
Questions about registration or cancellation? Visit METRO’s Registration Info page for policies and procedures.