Come learn LinkedIn best practices from LinkedIn evangelist, Brian Tietje, and take a tour of what is new and exciting on the LinkedIn platform. Attention will be paid to live examples provided by attendee questions.
Who should attend:
Any library, archive, or information professional interested in making the most of LinkedIn
By the end of this program, participants will:
- Know what is important to have or not have on your profile
- Know how to use advanced people search, and
- Discover new features on the LI platform
This is part of METRO's Business Skills for Librarians workshop series. If you're planning to attend two or more of the workshops in the series, use the discount code BIZSKILZ to receive $5.00 off each registration. Other workshops in this series include:
- What Accidental Library Marketers Need to Know, Nov 5th
- Building Brands that Engage, Jan 23rd
- Budgeting Basics, date TBD
Questions about registration or cancellation? Visit METRO’s Registration Info page for policies and procedures.