by Davis Erin Anderson, Community Engagement Manager, METRO
Mark your calendars! METRO's 2016 Annual Conference is coming up on Thursday, January 21, 2016 way up on the 14th floor at Baruch College's Vertical Campus.
As always, we look forward to a wide-ranging and exhilerating conversation revolving around one question: what's new and exciting at your library / archive / info center?
Our 2016 conference will feature new ideas and new projects taking place across the world (thanks to our two amazing keynote speakers), as well as our home right here in NYC and Westchester County. Year after year, our conference grows in stature and we hope you will consider submitting a proposal.
Here's the timeline for planning this event:
- Thursday, October 15: Project briefing proposals due
- Friday, October 30: Presenters notified
- Tuesday, November 17: Conference schedule announced
- Tuesday, December 1: Conference registration opens
- Thursday, January 21, 2016: METRO's 2016 Annual Conference!
Questions? Email me at deanderson [at] metro [dot] org. Thanks!