The National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Middle Atlantic Region (known to many as NN/LM MAR) will host a webinar next Thursday, October 24th, on the Affordable Care Act. Particularly suited for public librarians, this webinar features a panel of experts who are poised to answer questions submitted in advance by participants. The following announcement has been supplied by NN/LM MAR.
Affordable Care Act: Hear from the Experts!
Date and Time: Thursday, October 24, noon-1:00 PM
Description: Assistors, Navigators and Marketplace Guides are certified and trained to educate and provide enrollment assistance to individuals and small businesses about health insurance options available through the Marketplace. NN/LM MAR has invited a representative from DE, NJ, NY, and PA to participate on a panel discussion and answer questions about assisting consumers with the Marketplace.
Questions for this panel are being solicited in advance. If you haven’t already asked your question, do so now at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7ZDM75W
Qualified representatives participating on this panel include:
- Robin Stockton, Center for Family Services, Navigator Program, Camden NJ
- Rebecca Cashman, Resources for Human Development, Inc. Navigator Program, Philadelphia PA
- Lauren Pendergast, Program Coordinator for the Marketplace Guides at Christiana Care Health System, Wilmington, Delaware
- Kathy Cannatelli, MS, Director Community Health & Preventive Medicine, Christiana Care Health System
- Catherine C. LaMay BS, CHES, Program Manager, Saratoga Hospital Health Insurance Navigation Program, Saratoga Springs, NY
Please contact NN/LM MAR directly with any questions about this event.