The following event was recently added to METRO’s Professional Development calendar.
Library Leadership Lunch Webinar Series with Pat Wagner
METRO is pleased to announce a new webinar series with experienced library trainer and consultant, Pat Wagner. This Library Leadership Lunch series will focus on topics surrounding leadership, management, and service in our libraries and other information organizations. Taking place from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM once a month (excluding August), these webinars are both convenient and timely for managers and non-managers alike.
METRO is offering all six sessions in the series exclusively at a discounted package rate of $30 for members and $100 for non-members. Registrants will receive access to each of the live programs, as well as an archived recording of each program for future reference.
Sessions in this series will include:
- Principled Leadership - Thursday, May 23rd
- Improving Information Exchange in Workplaces - Thursday, June 13th
- Supervisory Skills for New (and Old) Managers and Leaders - Thursday, July 18th
- What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do: Conflict First Aid - Thursday, Sept 19th
- After the Internet and eBooks: The Future of the Information Society- Thursday, Oct 17th
- Virtual Customer Service Strategies: Solving Problems Via Email, Instant Messaging, and Social Media - Thursday, November 7th