by Davis Erin Anderson, Community Engagement Manager, METRO
Margo Padilla, our Strategic Programs Manager, will present on an OCLC webinar on Monday, October 20, 2014. Innovative Solutions for Dealing with Born-digital Content in Obsolete Formats will cover various options for transferring born-digital content from antiquated media into a form that can be more easily managed.
A reprise of a lightning round at SAA last August, this webcast will cover topics like outsourcing web archiving intitiatives to a third party, transferring from data outmoded tapes and email systems, providing services within a consortium, and good-enough in-house solutions.
- Lynda Schmitz Fuhrig, Electronic Records Archivist, Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Moryma Aydelott, Program Specialist, Technology Policy Directorate, Library of Congress
- Elise Warshavsky, Digital Archivist, Presbyterian Historical Society
- Ted Hull, Director, Electronic Records Division, National Archives at College Park
- Ben Goldman, Digital Records Archivist, Pennsylvania State University Libraries
- Matthew McKinley, Digital Project Specialist, University of California, Irvine Libraries
- Margo Padilla, Strategic Programs Manager, Metropolitan New York Library Council
- Ricky Erway, Senior Program Officer, OCLC Research