Reporting to the Head of Technical Services, the Systems and Digital Resources Librarian will:
* Lead the selection, migration and implementation of a new library system.
* Ensure the effective administration, coordination and provision of support for all aspects of existing library automation and operating technology.
* Continue development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure accurate acquisitions and monitoring of electronic resources.
* Coordinate the continued development and maintenance of a library website that responds to the needs of library patrons for the dynamic delivery of library content and services.
* Educate and assist the Law Library staff in implementing appropriate technology to enhance fulfillment of its mission.
(via Code4LibNYC listserv)